Tom Martin began his environmental consulting services in 1996 with the ability to offer clients a tailored approach to managing their environmental requirements. Mr. Martin has over 31 years of diversified experience in the field of environmental consulting, hazardous waste management and health and safety management. He has conducted and managed numerous Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments and National Environmental Policy Act reviews throughout the United States, including the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
MartinEnviro is a full-service, established environmental consulting firm dedicated to providing our clients lasting and complete solutions for all aspects of their environmental needs.
- MartinEnviro will pursue dynamic growth and challenge traditional wisdom to drive industry culture of continuous improvement
- MartinEnviro will provide our clients with quality services to meet the time and budget constraints of each project.
- MartinEnviro will set the standard for quality services and ethics.
- MartinEnviro will ensure safe work practices and a secure work environment for our employees.
- MartinEnviro will provide our employees with the training and creative outlets required to support the outstanding technical expertise and service quality needed to exceed each customer’s expectations.