Mr. Kramer has over 30 years of experience in hands-on and administrative oversight of multi-disciplined and high hazard field operations for engineering, geotechnical, industrial hygiene and environmental projects. Areas of specialization include environmental/hazardous/bio-hazardous materials response management and on-site coordination, hazardous material and waste management, remedial action planning, hazard evaluation and environmental site assessments and regulatory audits, lab packing, industrial hygiene investigations, indoor air quality (IAQ) assessments, biological and microbial remediation, environmental health/industrial safety and training for governmental and industrial clients.
Mr. Kramer has significant experience with all aspects of site assessment, remediation, risk management, indoor air pollution, industrial hygiene, toxic substance control, and environmental health. Through his experience in these areas, he has developed a unique perspective of compliance and enforcement issues as they relate to EPA, OSHA, and various state regulations.
- Registered Environmental Manager (REM), No. 5096
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM) Masters Level, No. 3421
- Registered Professional Industrial Hygienist (RPIH) No. 08050901
- Board Certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor (CRMS), American Indoor Air Quality Council
- Board Certified Indoor Environmental Consultant (CIEC), American IAQ Council
- Certified Clandestine Drug Laboratory Decontamination Technician
- Certified Senior Advanced Hazardous Materials Technician, Tennessee Emergency Management Agency (TEMA)